I've been using Routenote, a British digital music distribution company for a while.At firs they were absolutely fine – not a bad turnaround for getting albums online, and very regular with earnings and reports etc.

Then, one day, they randomly stopped paying out any earnings on the account. I've written – and every email take days for a response.

They always say they're so sorry and this will be fixed....but it never seems to be and they just keep the money.I don't know if they are dishonest or just incompetent - but either way, there must be a better service out there for digital music uploads.

Review about: Digital Music Distribution.

I liked: Seemed friendly.

2.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $2000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with RouteNote?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Metro Atlanta Ambulance Service - MetroAtlanta Ambulance Service Complaint Marietta GA dismissed by DPH despite Evidence Metro Atlanta Ambulance Service "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Grab Taxi - Pissed off indeed. Grab Taxi "I booked 3 taxi's in a row earlier tonight in Bangkok through GRAB Taxi. Not one of them came to pick me up at my hostel, and because of this,..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more